Line post, station post and long rod insulators for all voltages up to 1000 kV AC and DC.
More than two million already in service worldwide.
Quality control to ISO 9001:2000
Designed and tested to:
- IEC 61109 (Australian equivalent 4435.1)
- IEC 61952 Composite line post insulators (Australian equivalent 4435.4)
- IEC 61466-1 Standard strength classes and end fittings (Australian equivalent 4435.2)
- ISO 1461 Hot-dipped galvanised coatings on fabricated iron and steel articles
- Electrical grade epoxy and corrosion resistant E-glass fibre (ECR Rod)
- HTV silicone rubber sheds and housing that maintains excellent hydrophobicity, resistance to tracking, erosion and ageing performance in polluted areas
- Galvanised forged steel end fittings
- Compression of end fittings using multi-part die to ensure uniform distribution of load and is acoustically monitored to guarantee the core is in sound condition after crimping
We provide customised insulators to your requirements. Contact TMAC for more information.