Used for safe rescue of victims of electric shock or other injuries when working on HV switchboards in electricity supply and industrial substations.
- High quality 1.8 m fibreglass crook, tested and rated for HV use
- High quality torch (battery supplied)
- High visibility carry bag
- Meets regulatory requirements for electrical safety
- Locating and isolating supply
- Protecting the rescuer
- Retrieving the victim
- Providing essential first aid
- Waterproof Torch LED (with battery)
- Isolation sign
- Multi-trauma dressing
- Class 2 Gloves to IEC 60903
- Fire blanket 1800 mm x 1200 mm to AS 3504
- Insulated HV Rescue Hook
NOTE: There is no Australian Standard which specifically covers rescue kits. Refer to the ENA guidelines “National guideline for management of tools and equipment used in the electricity supply industry” for further information.